The Conners Comprehensive Behaviour Rating Scales (Conners CBRS) is designed to provide a complete overview of child and adolescent concerns and disorders. The Conners CBRS can be used to assess a wide spectrum of behaviors, emotions, academic, and social problems. The Conners CBRS is aligned to the DSM-5™.
The Conners CBRS is a multi-informant tool composed of three rating forms: one completed by the teacher, one by the parent or caregiver, and one by the individual being evaluated(if they are over the age of 8).
The CBRS consists of the following scales:
- Emotional Distress
- Academic Difficulties
- Defiant/Aggressive Behaviours
- Social Problems
- Separation Fears
- Perfectionist and Compulsive Behaviours
- Violence Potential Indicator
- Physical Symptoms
DSM-V Symptom Scales
- ADHD Inattentive, ADHD Hyperactive/Impulsive, ADHD Combined
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder
- Major Depressive Episode, Manic Episode, Depressive Episode with Mixed Features, Manic Episode with Mixed Features
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Given that theConners CBRS is comprehensively assesses a range of behaviours, it can be used to:
- Aid practitioners in their diagnostic processes
- Identifyandqualifystudents for inclusion or exclusion in special education/research studies
- Assist in the development, monitoring and evaluation of intervention treatment plans
- Conners CBRS–P Assessment Report: provides information about the parent's assessment of the youth, how they compare to others, and which scales and subscales are elevated.
- Conners CBRS Comparative Report: combines the results of up to five raters to provide an overview of the child’s behaviour from a multi-rater perspective and highlights potentially important inter-rater differences in scores.
SOUTH AFRICAN RESEARCH
Although South African research and norms are not yet available for the CBRS, JVR Psychometrics welcomes the opportunity to partner with clients in conducting research studies in their practices.
Individuals 6 years 0 months to 17 years 11 months
English and Spanish
Hand-scoring / Software
Integrated report options