JvR Online is JvR Psychometrics' online assessment platform that features a number of top International and South African developed psychometric assessments. The system is designed to be self-managed, and has the following benefits over other platforms in the market:
What makes JvR Online different?
- The majority of assessments on the system have South African Norms, or are in the process of being normed for the SA market, are EEA compliant, and on 'The List' of the HPCSA.
- Projects are easy to setup, with only one link needed for multiple assessments to multiple candidates.
- Never restart an assessment. The participant’s progress is saved as they complete the questionnaire.
- Reports can be delivered to your email address and up to 4 additional email addresses can be set up to receive reports.
- Ease of access where you can download your participant data at any time, free of charge on most of the assessments. Data extracts are in excel format - useful for your own research or data analytics
- Keep track of your purchases on the system with scheduled billing reports.
- Access free product manuals and answer sheets from the system for many of the assessments.
- Assessments are now mobile friendly, meaning your clients can complete an assessment on their tablets and smartphones anywhere in the world.
- More coming soon!
JvR Online is commonly used to:
The Hogan Personality Inventory describes normal, or bright-side personality qualities, that describe how we relate to others when we are at our best.
The MBTI® is an internationally trusted personality assessment that assists people to gain insight about themselves and how they interact with others.
The Work Personality Index® measures only those personality traits that are directly related to the work environment and on-the-job behaviours. The Job Match system is included on JvR Online.
The Basic Traits Inventory is a South African developed personality assessment that identifies traits and competencies that may be linked to work performance.
The Locus of Control Inventory is a South African developed assessment that determines a person's locus of control or the extent to which an individual believes they are in control of their lives in general.
Measure Cognitive Ability
The Matrigma measures general mental ability using non-verbal logical problems - great for overcoming language issues.
The Numeratum and Verbatim are South African developed measures of an individual’s level of verbal and numerical reasoning ability.
Measure Emotional Intelligence
The Emotional Quotient Inventory® 2.0 is arguably one of the world's best measures of emotional intelligence.
Predict counter productive work behaviour (integrity) and derailers
The Work-related Risk and Integrity Scale (WRISc) determines an individual’s propensity for risk-taking behaviour and relative likelihood to engage in counterproductive work behaviour.
The Hogan Development Survey describes the dark side of personality – those qualities that emerge in times of increased strain that can disrupt relationships, damage reputations, and derail peoples’ chances of success.
Greatly reduce your applicant pool through low-cost mass screening
The Prospect Screener quickly screens out participants that do not meet minimum requirements.
The Quick Check Test measures a participant’s ability to work accurately through detailed information.
Measure values, interests, and career interests
The Hogan Motives, Values and Preferences Inventory assesses the core values of an individual.
The Career Values Scale assesses the alignment between career choices and work values.
The Maree Career Matrix assists in the career journey of individuals by assessing their career interests and confidence to follow certain careers.